Back acne popularly called as “Bacne” is one of the troublesome kind of acne that is due to oil-secreting glands or hair follicles. You keep struggling with them especially when it is on your back where you can’t reach them. Acnes are generally to be treated spot on and if you had just ignored it then its sure you must be facing hell lot of consequences with it. There are several treatment options for back acne and it depends upon the following factors like what kind of acne it is, the reason for it and the skin type. The treatment for bacne is kind of difficult to treat compared to that of face as you need to reach your back or someone has to help you do things for you.
Here are few treatments to cure back acne
Exfoliation is the process of removal of dead skin cells which is the uppermost layer of skin. It involves medical spas or use of body wash that contains AHAs (or Alpha Hydroxy Acids). This keeps your back smooth and clear from any potentially clogging dead skin cells.
- Cleaning from inside BHAs
BHAs (or Beta Hydroxy Acids) works by cleaning out the dirt from inside your pores and are the most effective treatment against acne of any variety. If you’re lazy, you can try the body sprays that contains retinol which removes the clogged pores inside. This type of treatment will work great as it cleans the pores and prevent further chances of back acne.
- Using benzoyl peroxide gel
Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most recommended gel form or lotion that is used to treat back acne. This will prevent outbreaks of acne and will combat acne causing bacteria. Be aware that this can dry your skin slightly, so a moisturizer may be necessary.
- Avoiding certain medications.
Some drugs, including androgens and lithium, are known to increase your chances of developing acne. So it’s better to avoid such medications.
- The Body Regimen
The Body Regimen, is nothing but undergoing an effective treatment that can treat the back acne well. It is a combination of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and 10% glycolic acid. This powerful combination can clear up even tough to treat cases of body acne.
- Multani Mitti
There is nothing so magical than that of a multani mitti that is widely used for acne treatments.
- Mix equal proportions of Fuller’s earth (multani mitti), rose water, and sandalwood powder.
- Apply this mud pack to your back.
- Wash after it dries up.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a week to see excellent results.
- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is widely used for its medicinal properties that can treat back acne and also helpful in healing scars.
- Take the gel from the aloe vera leaf, and apply over the affected area.
- Wash them with fresh water and repeat this twice daily.
- This not only cures acnes but also gives a soothing effect to your back.
Neem is said to be antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and sedative. Neem has been used effectively for acne treatment.
- Make a paste of neem leaves by adding a little water.
- Add some turmeric powder to the paste and then apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off. Do this at least twice a week.
- You can also apply neem oil a few times a day until you see improvement.
Fenugreek is an excellent herbal remedy for treating skin inflammations.
- Mix fresh fenugreek leaves with water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the herbal paste on the affected area and leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash if off with warm water.
Speak Your Mind