Back acne that are conveniently called as bacne, is the most inconvenient and irritating thing that a person can have. When you have excess acne on your face and if you don’t treat them properly then you are likely to have them on your back. This is because of sebaceous glands that are present on the back produces more sebum and that leads to back acne. They are not just irritating and painful it leaves us to embarrassing situations not allowing to wear the dresses we like or take a spa to relax. The fast way to get rid of acne is not got just by applying externally, it involves several dietary, hygienic and lifecycle changes. Along with this the following natural remedies can help to get rid of back acne fast and in long term.
Methods to Get Rid of Back Acne Overnight (Naturally and Fast)
Use Aloe Vera Get Rid of Back Acne fast:
One of the most commonly used means is aloe vera gel. This is almost used for all types of skin infections. Take the gel from aloe vera leaf and apply gently over the back and wash it with fresh water when it dries. This has excellent healing properties and helps to give cooling effect.
Use lemon juice and baking soda:
Lemon juice has the acidic properties and helps to react with bacteria which is effective to heal back acne. Mix the baking soda with lemon juice and apply it directly to your back and let it dry. Clean it with cold water and repeat the process twice daily. This will help to remove the clogged pores and the lemon helps to heal dead skin cell.
Use Backing soda to cure Bacne:
Create a paste of turmeric with water or lemon juice and apply to your back. Turmeric has medicinal properties to get rid of dead skin cells and pores. Applying this paste regularly can help to reduce the acne formation and also removes the scars.
Use Sea Salt to Cure Back Acne:
It is so surprising that sea salt can make wonders to your back acne. It is so effective for back acne because of bacterial buildup that helps to eliminate acne. Salt helps to dries out the skin and removes the oil formation. Use sea salt for this and apply the water over the affected area. Repeat the process frequently to see results. It is also advisable to use seal salt instead of common salt we use for cooking, because this salt contains iodine that is not good for acne. After this sea salt treatment use aloe vera gel or other moisturizing agents to overcome dryness.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Back Acne Remedy
Apple cider vinegar (ACV), is the most commonly used and suggested remedy for back acne and is used commonly by everyone. Take apple cider vinegar and water, mix it in equal quantities and apply to the affected areas. Apart from the above said remedies, here are few long term dietary following methods that helps to overcome back acne in long terms.
Long-Term Dietary Remedies for Bacne:
- As a general rule, the more water you can drink, the better. Water helps to remove the toxicity of the body.
- Fruits and vegetables that has vitamin C should be added to your diet.
- Fried foods must be avoided which is the reason for many problems.
- Reduce the amount of caffeine you drink.
- Wear looser, lighter clothes.
- Dandruff is one of the prime factor for back acne, so regular hair wash is necessary.
- Eat fresh fruits & vegetables & try to eat it in raw.
- Proper treatment for back acne can cure them, so visit dermatology and take advice to reduce back acne.
- Take enough sleep and keep yourself from stress.
- Choose the type of remedy that suits your skin type and that will work best on you. Else it can lead to unnecessary side effects.